Trades to Telegram – new GunBot tool !

telegram-gunbot-trades

There is a new python tool in the wild for your GunBot !

This python script will post messages to your Telegram account everytime GunBot makes a Buy or Sell .

very cool !

FOR WINDOWS USERS :

1. download and install python 2.7.13 for windows: tick “Add python to PATH” !!

2. pip install python-telegram-bot
[if telegram-bot is already installed] pip install python-telegram-bot –upgrade

3. pip install colorama
4. pip install requests

EDIT telepl.py for Poloniex ( download it from https://github.com/dyvosvit/telegb ).
EDIT telebt.py for Bittrex ( download it from https://github.com/dyvosvit/telegb ).

a. Generate new API from Poloniex, change pkey/spkey
a.2. IF you use Bittrex, also generate a new API key in Bittrex .

b. Change “TG_BOT_TOKEN” to your telegram bot token that you got from BotFather:
c. Talk to @BotFather and type “/newbot” to create a bot.
d. answer the questions by typing answers and pressing enter
e. then type in chat your bot’s name (for ex. @gb-to-telegram) and press start button
d. Change “TG_ID” to your telegram chat id (to find it out send command “/my_id” to telegram user @get_id_bot) – it should look like 34223444

RUN:

python telepl.py – For Poloniex
python telebt.py – For Bittrex

That’s it ! From this point you should get the Trades in your Telegram Bot .

DOWNLOAD : https://github.com/dyvosvit/telegb

IF it worked for you, and you use and like it, PLEASE donate any amount you wish !
BTC ADDRESS

1HRjjHByNL2enV1eRR1RkN698tucecL6FA

donate-to-andrew

21 Comments

1. der wolf says:

Always getting this error:

File “python”, line 62
    print “The ‘”+i+”‘ package is not installed. Attempting to install…”
    ^
    SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to ‘print’

Everything is installed, running on python 3.6.3

2. s says:

did all the steps and when typing “python telebt.py” but a window just flashed real fast and disappeared so I don’t know if it’s running. I have made some buys but I’m not getting alerts. I have started the chat with my bot everything

3. Robert Crist says:

I followed the steps but it is not working… the cmd window comes up and will get pairs and get to my estimated BTC balance and then closes on me… not sure if there is a error or what cause the window closes so quickly

4. nicky10116 says:

It’ s not working for Poloniex. I got ” WARNING: Polo is lagging, or we’ve got some error: ”, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)”??

5. Lama says:

I get update in my telegram every 5s, is it possible to get update only in case there was new trade?

6. Chopsticks says:

Awesome! Got it working. It took me almost an hour but I’m stoked!

• Chopsticks says:

Everything works fine. But the “BUY” and “SELL” images that are sent along are super small. The entire thing works so I can’t complain! But I might take a few minutes myself to update better graphics. It’ll annoy me to be flooded with tons of buy and sell images that don’t look right on my phone.

7. Didi says:

thats nice, but the explaination needs to improve…..

1. download and install python 2.7.13 for windows: tick β€œAdd python to PATH” !!

PATH ?? Wich Path i need ?? Gunbot ? Telegram ?