Gunbot works very fast and can be started very fast if you are executing it from the command line (Windows).
For this, we have made a small script (thank you to the authors for the initial inspiration).
All you need to do is :
1. Download the archive
2. Edit your BASE config files – used to generate the rest of the configs
3. Edit your Currencies text files, for each Market, and add the coin-pairs that you want to trade .
Example : BTC_XMR, ETH_ZEC, USDT_BTC
4. Copy all the files from the unzipped folder into your GUNBOT folder .
5. Execute CREATE-ALL-CONFIGS.bat to generate new configuration files
6. Execute START-ALL-CONFIGS.bat to start Gunbot for each coin-pair.
You can also use STOP-ALL.bat to stop all running Gunbot instances .
DOWNLOAD LINK : _START_ALL_COINS – updated Sept.20.2017
VIDEO TUTORIAL :