GUIDE RECOMMENDED TO : beginners
A virtual private server or VPS can be used, besides hosting websites and applications, as a always on desktop computer, that ca be accessed from anywhere in the world .
For all of you guys that are 100% non-tech, this is a very easy guide on how to get your own Virtual Desktop without the need of ever installing the operating system or needing any server administrator skills .
Example of a VPS configuration and monthly cost
2. Select the Operating System, for example Windows 2016 – it’s the same as Windows 10
3. Quick checkout . Payment options : PayPal and Credit Card .
4. Receive Account Activation and Login Information via e-mail – setup takes up to a few hours !
First Email after Payment :
Account Details Email :
5. Open Remote Desktop Connection if in Windows, if you are on MAC you can download it, if you are a Linux user you can manage .
6. Connect to your Desktop using your IP, administrator user and password .
At this point you have a virtual private server, with the operating system already installed and ready to be used .
If you are a Gunbot user, just download your latest version of Gunbot in your new Virtual Private Server’s Desktop, unzip, configure and start in a matter of minutes !
Happy trading !
Do you have anything to say ? Add your thoughts in the comments below !