Gunbot v21 has been released with awsome new features, bug fixes and more!
Read: What’s new in the Gunbot v21 release.
Changes in v21
- Only the most important changes are listed.
- Core / GUI
- New exchanges supported: FTX, Beaxy and Txbit
- Coin margined futures: now supported on Binance Futures. Set market type: delivery
- Improved resource usage and cycling speed: migrating from Node v9 to v14. Delete your gunbotgui.db file and set a new password to take full advantage
- Improved profit and loss stats: in telegram alerts and in the interface
- Improved GUI styling and behavior: stability fixes, performance improvements, and saving more state info to local storage
- Fix MM orders at Bitget
- Various GUI bugfixes and small improvements
- Automatic fetching of pair lists for Binance Futures and Kraken
- Fix problem with execution of stop limit orders on Binance Futures
- Fix problem with execution of short alerts with TradingView add-ons
- Fix ‘length of undefined’ error that sometimes caused a restart when trying to read the gui auth databases
- Gunbot v21 introduces support for FTX futures, Binance coin margined futures, Txbit. Includes many bug fixes, performance improvements and better GUI stying.
We are celebrating 4 years of Gunbot!
We would like to thank all the members of our community!