The information presented here is meant to advise customers, visitors and registered users of TheCryptoBot.com on the usage of “cookies” set by TheCryptoBot.com.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
Cookies are used for basic operations and services, such as:
- Registering and login into a customer account
- Saving user preferences
- Website Content language selection
- Security Tokens
- Saving user ‘cookie consent’ options
- Web statistics
- Delivery of ads
Cookie lifetime can vary depending on their purpose. Based on lifetime, cookies fall in one of two categories:
Session cookies: stored temporary, deleted automatically when the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies: stored on the user’s device until a specific time (which can be minutes, days, or years in the future) or until deleted manually through web browser settings or specialized computer software.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies used and set by TheCryptoBot.com
- Email newsletters related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed users or unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies – This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with a great experience on our website TheCryptoBot.com, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Some parts of the content shown on the Website can come from external sources, which can add their own cookies, called “third-party cookies”. Such as:
- Google Analytics: anonymous web traffic statistics
(we use the following settings: anonymizeIP OFF, Remarketing OFF, User-ID OFF) – details / settings / opt-out
- Google Adsense/Doubleclick/AdManager: online advertisements – settings
- Google reCAPTCHA – details
First-party cookies list
__SDx: used for user session handling (both visitors and authenticated users)
thecryptobot: used to save acceptance of the privacy and cookie policies
_thecryptobot_cookie: used for user session handling (both visitors and authenticated users)
_login: used for user session handling (both visitors and authenticated users)
wordpress_logged_in_*****************************: WordPress Authentification
wordpress_sec_*****************************: WordPress Authentification
wordpress_sec_*****************************: WordPress Authentification
wordpress_test_cookie: WordPress Test Cookie
thecryptobotref: Affiliate tracking cookie, set only for affiliate referral visitors
euconsent: – Domain .consensu.org – Settings Consent Cookie
eupubconsent:Settings Consent Cookie
googlepersonalization: Google Analytics
_ga: Google Analytics, used to count sessions and unique users in web traffic statistics – details
_gid: Google Analytics, used to count sessions and unique users in web traffic statistics
_gtm: Google Tag Manager, used to count sessions and unique users in web traffic statistics
_gat: Google Analytics, used to throttle requests to the statistics server
__gads/__gac: Google Adsense rate-limiting & performance – details
IDE: – Domain .doubleclick.net – Doubleclick by Google. The main purpose of this cookie is: Targeting/Advertising
__cfduid: – Cloudflare DNS & Firewall Services – Cloudflare’s commitment to GDPR compliance
__zlcmid: – Chat on-site oferit de Zopim / Zendesk.com – Zendesk Cookie Usage
_cmpQc3pChkKey: – Domain static.quantcast.mgr.consensu.org
_cmpQcif3pcsupported: – Domain static.quantcast.mgr.consensu.org
About Third-Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running our website TheCryptoBot.com and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord, Slack, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Here are a few useful links about managing cookies:
- Video about cookies and cookie management
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Opera
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (Android)
Granular management for third party cookies
To learn more about the choices that advertisers provide for individuals to control the information about their online activities and across third-party sites or services, visit:
- European Digital Advertising Alliance
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
Other helpful information
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
What rights do you have?
- Right of access – This means that, at any time, you can ask us to tell you what personal data we have from you, if you are still in our database, if we somehow manage your personal information and how we do it to stay.
- The right to correct them – At any time you can contact us if you would like to correct some of the data we have from you.
Right to Delete – This means that you can request to be excluded from our database, indefinitely, until you apply again.
- The right to restrict access to the operation of your data – This means that you can suspend the processing of your data at any time as a result of challenging their accuracy for a period of time that allows us to verify them.
- Right to move your data – You can request that your data be transferred in a predefined format and data to another operator;
- The right to file a complaint – If you believe that your rights have been violated, you can submit a declaration conforming to the National Data Processing and Protection Authority. You also have the right to take legal action on your complaint.
The contact details of our Data Protection Officer (PDO):
For any questions, suggestions or questions you have regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at office * at * thecryptobot.com or directly at the person designated for Data Protection – Dan Andrew at web * at * thecryptobot .com
If you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting our contact page: